Lt.Col. Jim Emory
Wing Safety Officer
Civil Air Patrol
– NHQ Safety – members.
– Safety Beacon members.
– FAA Safety Briefing www.faa.gov/news/
– FAA Safety Resources www.faa.safety.gov
* R62-1 – CAP Safety Responsibilities and Procedures www.
* R62-2 – Mishap Reporting and Review www.okwgcap.org/download/OKWG-Supplement-1-to-CAPR-62-2-dated-20170209.pdf
* OKWG Supplement to CAPR 62-2: 2015_08_08 Supplement – CAPR 62-2 – OKWG
Safety Management System – How to File a Mishap – Step 1 www.capnhq.gov/CAP.
Safety Management System – How to Update a Mishap – Step 2 www.capnhq.gov/CAP.
Safety Management System – How to Enter a Statement www.capnhq.
|High Adventure Activities|
CAPR 52-16, Page 8, Paragraph 2-10, deals with High Adventure Activities
HAAs must be documented, submitted, coordinated, and approved before the start of the activity.
Please allow 21 calendar days for this process.
Risk Management analysis must be conducted on each High Adventure Activity.
|Aviation Risk Management|